Challenge: 7 Books I love in 7 Days

7 Day Challenge to Share the Cover of 7 Books I Love

See, I told you I can’t turn down a challenge!  I guess it’s a subconscious link to all those  “double dog dare yous ”  from my childhood.  I have been challenged by my colleague and Twitter friend to share the covers of seven of my favorite books over 7 days. On Twitter, I can not post any comment, reviews or recommendations about the books-simply the covers. In turn, I am supposed to challenge a new person each day to do the same. Challenge accepted!

Well, for those of you who know me well, you are aware of the conundrum I am facing! Selecting only seven books is both an easy and grueling task. Easy, because I have seven or more books currently stacked  on the coffee table and in my bookbag that I am reading. Grueling – because as a collector and connoisseur of all genres -how can I possibly select only seven? Besides, did she mean seven professional education books or did she mean seven new titles?   Or perhaps she meant seven great classics? Or should I infer that these are seven books I can’t live without-forever? See, these are questions I needed her to answer. But, because it was New Years Eve and I was trying to be cool and nonchalant about something that really had my little nerdy heart all aflutter- I decided to provide a mixture of responses and not overthink the issue. I mean, if there is a 100 day challenge sometime in the future I don’t want to be so high maintenance that I’m not invited  to participate again.  So, here are the seven I have decided to share on Twitter. 

2 thoughts on “Challenge: 7 Books I love in 7 Days

1. I love your blog layout! I have a couple of these books already (The Book Whisperer and Poetry Matters). I look forward to checking out your other five.